CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mountain

You did that and my insides were outsides for awhile, but I recovered.
Now I've got the rainbowy hope again.

You're gone and I guess it's OK because we see the same moon.
I'm all feathers and shivers and armor and future.

I'm standing tall, striding proudly towards this victory, whilst my strange little heart lays in the dew-licked grass and whistles about you and me.

I suck at the juiciest mango and my eyes flutter and I recall my head resting snuggly against the mountain of your shoulder and my hair a river cascading down your valleys.

I love you.

I can march onwards, beating my drum and forging my dreams, but one day I'll meet you where the sun caresses the waves and we can dance.

0 Responses: